The Zowie EC2-A has been my favourite FPS mouse since I bought it, but it might be a bit small for hands over 19.5cm. That’s where the EC1-A comes in, it’s the same mouse, but with bigger dimensions.
It has one of the top sensors (3310 optical), Huano switches and the best shape and balance I’ve used.
Some extra notes:
1. Without software you can’t rebind the buttons
2. You also can’t change the lighting
3. There is no way to turn off the LED
4. I’ve tested it on multiple pads and it tracks very well, but this is the Zowie G-SR, found here: http://amzn.to/22GmrrA
5. Since the recall, there may not be stock available from your usual supplier… hopefully they will get them back soon.
You can watch the review of the Zowie EC2-A here: https://youtu.be/ug9ZoNB1UNk
And a quick comparison review here: https://youtu.be/9VSnZ4ICOt0
Special thanks to Zowie for sending this out for review!
My Amazon Affiliate links (you will be taken to Amazon where you can purchase the products):
Amazon USA http://amzn.to/29OLzNY
Amazon UK http://amzn.to/29GNbI9
Amazon Germany http://amzn.to/29vek0X
Amazon Canada http://amzn.to/2aRgdTd
Streaming (Twitch): https://www.twitch.tv/rocketjumpninja